News & events
NEW 2017 COLLECTION LAUNCH BOTTECCHIA “GET MORE”
The new collection launch took place on sunday 24 and monday 25 July in Galzignano Terme (PD). The pay off is “Get More“, both for the collection and the event. With new 2017 products, the customer will “get more” in terms of products, performance and quality.
On sunday many dealers have taken part in the granfondo “RideWithPro” where they could ride with professional athletes of road and mtb teams. They tested the new T2 DoppiaCorsa RedLab version with the athletes of Area Zero and Bottecchia Factory teams.
Red is the expression of energy, speed and power, and it will be the main color in 2017 Reparto Corse collection. All these models have carbon frame and they are hand assembled in Italy by venetian artisans. The RedLab products are unique and exclusive, always designed and developed for professional atheletes.
On monday 25th have been presented many news:
– Leggendaria: There aren’t better names than “Leggendaria – Legendary” for this bike, dedicated to the great successes of the past. A model that remembers old victories and glories as Nencini, Gianni Motta, Rudi Altig (1966 world champion) and the famous Giuseppe Saronni who won the Giro in 1979. We have used materials and components really close to the one of the old bike in order to reply the original design, but with new technologies.
– RD Domina: The new entry for the 2017 season is the RD Domina bike, with a new carbon frame exclusively dedicated to disk brake and for long roads. Monocoque carbon frame with Torray 60T UDM fibre. The frame has clear and essential lines. The particular seat stay offers a comfortable ride and it makes this bike suitable for long distance.
– MTB top range: Ortles 297+: 297 in this case is the perfect number, that gives the possibility to do a wheel set up with the same frame using 27,5×280 tires for cross country races, and 29” wheels with tires of 225 for marathon. This monocoque carbon frame is made with high module and high resistance Toray T700 fiber, with different layers depending on the necessary strength requested.
– Gravel: It has a comfort geometry, head angle more soft than a cross bike’s also of 2°, lowered bottom bracket and wheel with 700×40 tires. It has also larger handlebar and comfortable, inclined stem or adjustable also in 17°. All these characteristics allow to make many km in a comfortable way.
– After some years we decided to enlarge our range with 2 versions of Cycle Cross disk brake bikes, one carbon – ZOLDER – and one alloy – LIEGI. This is also due to our customers request, mostly from abroad. Zolder carbon cycle cross: monocoque frame, one directional toray fiber, BSA bb and differentiated headset 1/8 – ½. The hydraulic brake system is flat mount on the rear trough axle, 12 mm x 142. This solution gives reactivity to the rear stay even on the most demanding grounds. Same technical features on the Liegi. The sole difference is the A6061F alloy frame and the carbon fork with one directional fibers.
– Newton, the full suspended and Watt, the front suspended, are the names of the two new models of the Be Green range. The 27.5” plus frames have a special geometric shape, very comfortable and compact, made to resist to every mechanical stress. Double butted Aluminum A6069 frame, central BROSE motor. This is to be considered a top motor. A 90 Nm x 250W max torque motor, superior than any other in the market. It’s the lightest motor with only 3400 G weight, and the most silent thanks to the special gears made with composite materials.
– Duran BE49: Little restyling of the design for 2017 BE 49 Duran. Duran has a E6000-50Nm Shimano Steps central motor with 250W power. The 36V battery is on the down tube, for an easy application. Battery cells’ are 11.6 Ah Shimano/Sony with a total power of 418W.
– Krypton BE31: New frame for this hard tail with MAX DIVE central system. A6061 Aluminium frame with 80Nm central motor for great performance. The Max Drive System has an integrated frame battery with 36v 13.6 Ah 490Wh Panasonic cells, that thanks to the torque system and the speed sensor, offers different level of assistance. A beautiful LCD computer with 5 functions and 6 level of power, included the one that excludes the system.
– BE15 Lady e BE16 Man: New integrated version for this BE GREEN man and lady. New frame with comfort geometry and with the battery inside the down tube. The battery weight is 2870 gr and it’s laterally extractable. The internal cells are Sanyo cells 36V-10,4AH. Engine with power of 250 Watt, posteriorly positioned.
We can’t miss to renovate the folding version of the electric range: AGILE. Last year this model had the battery on the carrier. The continuous studies and research brought us to put the battery inside the down tube and it can be easily pulled out from the frame. We think this way to put the battery will be the future of the e-bikes.
All new models of Reparto Corse, Tempo Libero, Be Green and Graziella will be showed to everybode at Eurobike, booth A1 600 from 31st September to 4th October in Friederichschafen.